Heavy Duty Fun
Servicing Brattleboro, Vermont and surrounding towns. We deliver within Southern Vermont, Southwestern Vermont, and Western Massachusetts
Net Power 20 kW
Operating Weight 3.3 tons (7275.25 lbs.)
Max Dig Reach 16.84 ft.
Max Dig Depth 10.42 ft.
Rates are based on 8 hour days and 40 hour weeks
$325.00 per day
$1300.00 per week
$500.00 Weekend Warrior special
Longer rental periods available upon request
State and local taxes not included
Self transportation is welcomed! Bring your own heavy duty trailer for free easy pick-up. We can deliver to your job site. Anytime, 7 days a week.
Delivery and pick up fees are based on mileage. Call for more information.
1. A rental agreement must be signed prior to pick up or delivery.
2. Rates are based on 8 hours per day, 5 days/40 hours per week, Should equipment be used longer, the overtime rate will prevail.
3. All equipment is delivered with a full tank of fuel. If the equipment is returned without a full tank, Lessee will be billed accordingly.
4. Lessee is responsible for daily maintenance, unusual wear and tear, and any tire repairs.
5. Physical Damage and Liability Insurance is required from the Lessee for the equipment against damage, theft, or vandalism. A certificate of insurance is required in order to rent equipment.
6. Lessee will not move equipment to another location without permission from Stop & Go Heavy Duty
7. No equipment listed may be sublet by the Lessee.
8. Lessee will return the equipment in a reasonably clean condition. Lessee will be billed for excessive clean up at posted shop rates.
9. Lessee is responsible for all transportation charges.
10. Rental charges will continue on equipment until Stop & Go Heavy Duty has been notified that the equipment is ready to be picked up.
11. Prices are subject to change without notice.
12. All rentals are subject to availability.
NOTE: State and local permits have additional fees when required.
Use of starting fluid on any of our equipment is strictly prohibited! Lessee will be billed for damage from this use.